Business Events Adelaide is South Australia’s peak independent body for business events.
We have a strong reputation as a successful economic driver for SA and are supported in this endeavour by the State Government and the City of Adelaide.
Adelaide is internationally recognised for its innovation districts, strong research capabilities, and commercialisation successes, as well as its quality business event infrastructure, and our efficient services.
Our team works with interstate and international organisers seeking a dynamic business event destination. We harness “Team Adelaide” – our network of committed members and partners – to provide valuable guidance and facilitate bespoke, successful end-to-end business event results. Our service is free of charge.
We are committed to successful business events and the economic growth they deliver.
Members of Team Adelaide share a common determination to attract conventions, meetings, exhibitions, corporate incentives, and special events, to Adelaide and SA.
We are ambitious and collaborative. Our role is to bid for business events; win them for SA and then provide guidance to event organisers through every planning stage.
The result: a smooth-running, successful, and memorable business event that leaves behind valuable economic benefits such as knowledge transfer, research, and business alliances and partnerships.
In this busy and highly competitive world, Business Events Adelaide recognises organisers and delegates require tangible economic results from their time in SA, and we ensure they receive them – as well as a taste of a city and State they are sure to want to return to.
We are passionate advocates of the genuine, lasting, economic impact of successful business events – both for delegates and SA.
Take advantage of Business Event Adelaide’s depth of local knowledge, breadth of experience, and local contacts.
Business Events Adelaide complimentary support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Event bid preparation and presentation, including the engagement of government, industry and specialists in the respective field.
- Sourcing of suitable venues, accommodation and operators.
- Hosting and co-ordination of any site inspections.
- Advice on marketing and sponsorship.
- Support from the Bureau’s PR channels and social media platform.
- Delegate boosting support.
- Advice on event budgets.
- Solutions for pre/post touring and incentive groups.
- Provision of promotional material, including guides, maps and electronic images.
- Provision of images and videos to support event marketing.
Contact: Jakki Govan
Mob: 0466 547 324