Advertise your position vacant directly to those in the Meetings & Events Industry.
To advertise on this page your vacant position must be within the Meetings and Events Industry.
- Members and business partners – Complimentary
- Non members – $150.00 (incl. GST) per advert per month
- Maximum of 250 words and one (1 ) company logo
- To book your advert, please contact Cindy on email email@example.com.
Co-ordinator, Events – Melbourne
Australasian College for Emergency Medicine
A great opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation in a pivot role. We are seeking an energetic and passionate Coordinator, Events to support the planning, coordination and delivery of College events, meetings, and sponsorship.
It is an exciting time to join the College as you will have the opportunity to participate in a trial that includes a range of work options and flexibility such as Work 9, get paid for 10!
This is a full time, permanent position based in Melbourne, Australia. It is suited to a highly organised individual who thrives on multi-tasking and meeting deadlines. Candidates who meet the below criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Proven Events Management experience with an ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple events concurrently and to work as part of a team where necessary.
- Experience delivering online events/webinars (Intermediate to high level of experience with Zoom, AirCast and OnAir platforms preferred)
- Exceptional level of organisational skill, along with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal communication and stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to interacteffectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders in the production and delivery of services.
- Proven high level written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with a proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with EventsAir or similar platform.
To apply, please email your CV with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are seeking to appoint as quickly as possible, and applications will be assessed for shortlisting as they are received.
To be considered, you must have the right to work in Australia and your application should contain a cover letter a and a resume.
If you have any further questions about the role, please visit our website or contact Human Resources via phone (03) 9320 0488 or email email@example.com.
ACEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer who promotes, embraces and values diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and Māori are strongly encouraged to apply.
JOIN EVENTSAIR’S SUCCESSFUL EVENTS TEAM
At EventsAIR we’re constantly growing & improving.
We strive to seek new ways to improve and evolve everything we do.
We have a passion for creativity and out-of-the-box thinking and the courage to change course when needed.
So if this is you, contact one our offices here to discuss your next career move.
Visit the EventsAIR Careers webpage for current opportunities.