• Join an industry leader in Event Management
• Offices in Melbourne and Perth
• Attractive Working Conditions
Encanta Event Management is privately owned with extensive experience in managing successful events over the last 25 years. We are one of the leading providers of Professional Conference Management services, delivering events throughout Australia and Asia.
Due to company growth we are now recruiting for two experienced and outstanding Event Coordinators to work in our Melbourne office located in the prestigious St Kilda Road Towers. This role is busy and you will be assisting the Event Managers with managing and delivering a variety of events all over the country. Interstate travel will be required.
To be successful in this role you will have the below qualities and experience:
• Minimum one year working for a PCO or in a similar role in an in-house event team
• Experience or knowledge of EventsAIR or similar conference registration software
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to manage tasks from start to finish with minimal supervision
• High level of computer skills including all Microsoft products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solution driven thinking
• High level of customer service skills
Working for Encanta you will enjoy:
• Working with a friendly and supportive team
• Career development
• Variety of duties – no day will be the same
If this is you we would love to have you on our team! To apply please email our Managing Director, Alison Petrie firstname.lastname@example.org your up to date CV and cover letter detailing your events experience and why you want to join our team.
Please note Interviews are planned for week of 10 December and the start date is January 2019.
We are a Professional Conference Organiser Association Certified Event Management Company.