Advertise your position vacant directly to those in the Meetings & Events Industry.
To advertise on this page your vacant position must be within the Meetings and Events Industry.
- Members and business partners – Complimentary
- Non members – $247.50 (incl. GST) per advert per month
- Maximum of 250 words and one (1 ) company logo
- To book your advert, please contact Cindy on email email@example.com.
Marketing Manager, Victoria
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, Victoria, the Marketing Manager will be an integral member of our team, developing and executing the marketing strategy for our Victorian properties including Pan Pacific Melbourne and PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport.
This role will primarily be based at Pan Pacific Melbourne; however, the successful candidate will need to be able to attend PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport on a regular basis as required.
The successful Marketing Manager, Victoria will:
- Develop and plan marketing and communications strategies for our Victorian properties, including future developments
- Implement all advertising, promotions, events, sponsorship, press relations and publicity strategies
- Direct and manage the production of all collateral, ensuring compliance with brand standards
- Manage and develop the Digital & Social Media Coordinator
- Manage third-party agency relationships
- Be responsible for managing the marketing budget
- Update offers and content on the hotel’s website
- Manage monthly email marketing plan
- Co-ordinate all brand and loyalty programs
- Ensure all enquiries are handled promptly, professionally and in an engaging manner
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
Ideally you will have:
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a marketing role in a hotel environment
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience managing third-party agencies
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager CMS ideal, but not essential
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite ideal, but not essential
- A proven ability to proactively coach and guide marketing team members to provide exceptional service
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry and an eye for detail
- A degree in marketing, communications or similar
- Advanced computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
At Pan Pacific Hotels Group, we provide dependable places to live, work and play by integrating warm people, thoughtful processes, intuitive design and integrity in everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive package, including competitive salary, dry cleaning and hotel discounts with our Discovery program as well as many other excellent local benefits.
How to Apply
Do you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success? Are you results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand? If so then apply.