Advertise your position vacant directly to those in the Meetings & Events Industry.
To advertise on this page your vacant position must be within the Meetings and Events Industry.
- Members and business partners – Complimentary
- Non members – $247.50 (incl. GST) per advert per month
- Maximum of 250 words and one (1 ) company logo
- To book your advert, please contact Cindy on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THINK BUSINESS EVENTS
Conference Administration Assistant – Melbourne
This is an opportunity to join a Conference Organising company in Melbourne, where you can develop your event administration skills. We are seeking to appoint a full-time experienced administration assistant with a demonstrated interest in customer service. The successful candidate will gain experience in conference planning, customer service, communication, teamwork, registration, logistics and financial management.
Located in Port Melbourne, you will support the two Directors of the company and Conference co-ordinators where possible. You must have a ‘can do’ attitude, demonstrating commitment and enthusiasm to your work.
Full time 38 hours per week from our Melbourne office.
As a member of the events team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming calls
- General administrative duties as required
- Compiling databases and checking accuracy of data
- Proof read conference material
- Manage conference email inboxes either responding to or redirecting to appropriate contact for action
- Timely response to delegate and general enquiries
- Assist with on-site conference logistics at conferences around Australia
- Ensure all kits are complete for onsite use
Essential criteria for success in this role:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data-entry skills with high accuracy
- Strong computer skills and an interest in virtual technology
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage own work tasks and prioritise and adapts to changing circumstances and work demands
- Friendly and warm approach to handling customer enquiries
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for the role
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Angelika Rosen, Operations Manager, and/or forward your application to email@example.com