The Intermedia Group is looking for a well-rounded, detail-driven marketer with digital experience, who has a “can do” attitude and is not afraid to get their hands dirty. This is a newly created position responsible for delivering agile marketing strategies for an events portfolio consisting of conferences, exhibitions, industry Awards nights and other projects.
The successful applicant MUST have the following skills:
• MUST have digital marketing experience
• Enthusiastic, friendly and proactive approach to work
• Preferred work rights in Australia
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to develop end to end marketing campaigns
• Relevant tertiary qualifications with excellent verbal & written skills
• Attention to detail, problem solving and lateral thinking skills
• Create, implement and track a targeted marketing plan tailored for each event and industry sector
• Provide a high level of customer service to visitors, exhibitors, sponsors, suppliers and all other relevant stakeholders.
• Write copy for press releases, email marketing campaigns, websites and social media
• Work closely with the design team in the creation of the event collateral
• Maintain and update event websites
• Create and track and social media channels
The Intermedia Group is a leading Australian publishing, event management and media company based in Glebe, easily accessible by light rail and bus. Industry sectors include hospitality, beauty and wellness, retail and aged care.
Applications close Monday 27 January 2020. Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
For all enquiries contact Bethanie Tobin on 02 8586 6114.