Advertise your position vacant directly to those in the Meetings & Events Industry.
To advertise on this page your vacant position must be within the Meetings and Events Industry.
- Members and business partners – Complimentary
- Non members – $247.50 (incl. GST) per advert per month
- Maximum of 250 words and one (1 ) company logo
- To book your advert, please contact Cindy on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an Event Coordinator/Production Assistant with experience in video production to assist in our growing online operations. You will be responsible for a range of technical and production elements of online events as well as assisting in traditional face to face events.
You will be be well organised and competent with the basics of video production and have a desire to grow in this area. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
Our Production Assistants work in the events area with responsibility for supporting event managers in planning and monitoring progress. The role involves supporting all aspects of interactive video production including crucial tasks such as efficiently collating content and communications with those presenting content.
The goal is to ensure all production runs smoothly and problem free.
Specific tasks include:
• Contribute to event design and planning
• Source, check and catalogue event content and media
• Assist event managers in adaptation of graphics used in production
• Brief sub contractors and manage progress of deliverables
• Configure production equipment and set up for shoots
• Coordinate all aspects of event production with event managers and Master Control
• Manage operation of teleprompter
• Assist in selection of locations and shoot scheduling
• Plan and schedule rehearsals
• Manage pre event checklists and monitor progress during pre production and rehearsals
• Assist with compilation and management of event run sheets
• Research improvements in production processes
• Perform administrative work (answering phones, filing, errands, etc.)
The above is a general overview of the position and gives an idea of what the roles involves. Synergy views this as a starting point for growth into the role of senior event producer focusing on hybrid and online events.
Please apply via email to: email@example.com