All Occasions Group, is a well-established, national business events and travel management company and is offering an experienced person the opportunity to join the team as an Associate Project Manager. Drawing on your excellent organisational skills and professional manner, you will be responsible for coordinating and assisting with the successful delivery of conferences for AOG’s key client accounts.
This full-time Adelaide based position offers flexible hours and provides the opportunity to work in a vibrant, award winning team environment for a highly professional organisation that leads the field in conference, event and travel management services.
To join our winning team, you will be –
• committed with a strong work ethic and a desire to continuously achieve goals
• dedicated to delivering a very high quality of client services
• capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• methodical and detail focused in a high pressure environment
• able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
• competent in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & Publisher, website management (WordPress)
• experienced with at least 12 – 24 months in the industry
• tertiary qualified in Business, Tourism or Events.
• experienced in EventsAIR software preferred
To fulfill this role, you will be responsible for –
• client/account management
• project planning and management
• financial management of conference accounts
• production and distribution of marketing materials
• sub-contractor liaison and management
• sponsorship, procurement and program management
• onsite management
We will offer you: an attractive salary, ongoing professional development and a fun, flexible, family friendly environment. Some interstate travel and out of hours work will be required
To apply, please forward your one page cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd August 2018.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.