Advertise your position vacant directly to those in the Meetings & Events Industry.
To advertise on this page your vacant position must be within the Meetings and Events Industry.
- Members and business partners – Complimentary
- Non members – $247.50 (incl. GST) per advert per month
- Maximum of 250 words and one (1 ) company logo
- To book your advert, please contact Cindy on email email@example.com.
Customer Relations Manager – Brisbane
EventsAIR offers a comprehensive event management cloud platform, which is trusted by event professionals around the world. As a leader in innovation in the event tech space, you will be part of one of the fastest growing tech industries around the globe.
When asked why customers’ partner with EventsAIR the answer is simple, our platform is designed by event planners for event planners with over 200 years of in-house experience backed by a great team.
The Customer Relations Manager position sits within our global Customer Success Team and plays an important role in ensuring that customers have an amazing experience while joining the EventsAIR community with an ongoing positive & growing business relationship.
We are a growing company with a great culture and an all hands-on deck attitude to work.
Our Head Office is based in Brisbane’s technology park district in Eight Mile Plains, close to transport and central to all amenities.
If you love to work with customers, this role is for you.
In this position you will be required to proactively engage with our EventsAIR users to build strong connections and ensure they are active, happy and growing with EventsAIR.
You will report directly to the Director of Customer Relations and your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with customers to troubleshoot issues and drive quick and lasting solutions
- Providing guidance and information to current users in relation to renewals, training, services, custom development and/or consulting
- Promoting new and existing products to our end user community to develop favourable positioning for EventsAIR products
- Assisting with ongoing reporting and participate in regular meetings to share data with other teams
- Working with customers globally in all regions and therefore some shift work may be required
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Previous EventsAIR Experience
- Event Management Experience
- Experience in phone-based customer-focused account management, sales or support roles
- A love of customers, users and community
- High energy personality but cool under pressure
- An ability to learn quickly and influence others to assist you
- Conflict resolution and innovative problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills and experience with a CRM
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Permanent Full Time Role
Attractive bonuses and long-term employee incentives
Modern open plan working environment
Optional remote role for the right candidate
Highly experienced Conference and Event Manager
We are on the lookout for a highly experienced Conference and Event Manager to be based in our Melbourne office.
As a Conference and Event Manager at Encanta, you will assume responsibility for all aspects of conference management and its successful delivery. The role is a 12-month part-time contract with the ability to increase to full-time employment in the lead up to and onsite delivery of your portfolio of assigned events, and as additional contracts are secured. The role includes client consultation, managing budgets and all tasks associated with producing a conference to the highest calibre.
Our Melbourne office is busy, tasked with managing and delivering a variety of events all over the country. To be part of our team you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years conference/event experience ideally working for a Professional Conference Organiser, Industry Association or Event Agency
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong budget and financial understanding, with the ability to identify opportunities that maximise an event’s success
- A flair for creativity with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong positive relationship with our clients
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and EventsAir or similar event management technology
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours
- Industry accreditation highly desirable
Encanta Event Management is a privately owned company with extensive experience in managing successful events over the last 25 years. We are one of the leading providers of Professional Conference Management services, managing events throughout Australia and Asia. In addition, we are a Professional Conference Organiser Association Certified Event Management Company.
Working for Encanta you will enjoy:
- Working with a friendly and supportive team
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity to travel
- A competitive remuneration package (calculated pro rata)
If this is you, we would love to have you on our team! To apply please provide a cover letter detailing your events experience, salary expectation and why you want to join our team, plus your CV.
To be negotiated in line with your experience – please indicate your salary expectations when applying.
Please do not apply unless you have professional conference and event management experience – this is a pre-requisite to be considered for shortlist.
Applications close Friday 18 September, with the successful applicant ready to commence by no later than mid-October. Apply via Seek here.