- Once the application form has been completed, please send along with the required supporting documentation and application fee to our nominated independent Auditor.
- The Auditor will notify PCOA that an application has been received and will only provide the name of the applicant business.
- The Auditor will assess the application and communicate with the necessary bodies for verification of the information provided by the applicant.
- After the application has been evaluated, the PCOA will be notified only as to the success or failure of the application.
- If successful, the applicant’s details will be added to the CEC section of the website.
- If unsuccessful, the applicant will be informed as to why their application was unsuccessful and will have an opportunity to provide additional information, (within a 30 day time limit), so their application assessment can be continued.
- If declined, an unsuccessful applicant will have the right to appeal to the Dispute Resolution Team (DRT).
- At no stage will the PCOA have access to or be provided with copies of the information provided by the applicant.
Please note: Membership Code of Conduct can be viewed here.