- Once the application form has been completed, please send along with the required supporting documentation and application fee to our nominated independent Auditor.
- The Auditor will notify PCOA that an application has been received and will only provide the name of the applicant business.
- The Auditor will assess the application and communicate with the necessary referees for verification of the information provided by the applicant.
- After the application has been evaluated, the documentation provided by the applicant will be returned directly to the applicant and the PCOA will be notified only as to the success or failure of the application.
- If successful, the applicant’s details will be added to the CEC section of the website.
- If unsuccessful, the applicant will be informed as to why their application was unsuccessful and will have an opportunity to provide additional information, (within a 30 day time limit), so their application assessment can be continued.
- If declined, an unsuccessful applicant will have the right to appeal to the Dispute Resolution Team (DRT).
- At no stage will the PCOA have access to or be provided with copies of the information provided by the applicant.
Please note: Membership Code of Conduct can be viewed here.