The Conference Collective Podcast Series
Welcome to the ‘The Conference Collective’ Podcast, celebrating the best in innovation and leadership from those who are creating a positive change in the business events industry. A podcast brought to you by the Professional Conference Organisers Association and hosted by Libbie Ray from Connected Event Group.
This podcast series provides listeners with behind the scenes access to some of the key innovators in our industry as they share their honest and raw insights. It highlights how collaboration, innovation and resilience are at the core of the events industry and the reasons we have managed to survive through the most challenging time our industry has faced. Get ready to learn more about the brave new world of the business events industry.
From The King to KISS - Making sh*t happen with Liliana Sanelli
About Liliana Sanelli:
Producing life-changing events, Liliana Sanelli is the CEO of The Perfect Events Group. With a Masters of Business in Events and over 25 years of experience in the industry producing over 1000 world renowned events across Australia and overseas including:
- The Leukaemia Foundation World’s Greatest Shave for a Cure
- 2000 Sydney Olympics
- The Melbourne International Film Festival
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Family Walk
- Fred Hollows Foundation launch in Los Angeles
- Al Gore exclusive function in Sydney
- Olivia Newton John Walk and Gala
- Prime Minister of Australia Literary Awards
- City of Melbourne Lord Mayor’s Student Welcome
- VMC: Premier’s Gala Dinner
- MAV Technology Conference
- Equal Access for Autism Inaugural Gala
- The Legacy Centenary Torch Relay 2023
Liliana is a key industry thought leader in event production and strategy, fundraising, building key partnerships and sponsorships. She has spoken to thousands of students across Australia on the event industry over the past decade.
Thank you to our webinar and podcast partner for 2023 – Connected Event Group