At its core, event marketing is communication – your ability to convey a message, to connect with stakeholders at the best and most opportune time!
Event marketing not only continues to grow, it grabs the lion’s share of the budget. But, how do you go about finding out whether it’s working? Have you set goals? Are they measurable? Are they realistic? Did you Google search to find what goals you thought were appropriate and come up with a few ways of measuring them that you thought were, ‘OK’?
YOU NEED SMART GOALS?
To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).