#RunToPCOA22 Mission – Andrew Hiebl
- Run every day for 18 weeks to achieve the 870km distance from Canberra to Hobart in time for the start of the PCOA Conference.
- AND raise much needed funds for mental health support of people in the business events industry via Beyond Blue along the way.
The Last Leg
- Hobart International Airport to Hobart City = 20km
- Finish line = Franklin Square
- Funds raised so far = in excess of $6,700
- Total distance run = 915km in 126 days, including
- 6 of 8 Australian capital cities
- 100km between Auckland and Christchurch
- 50km in the USA and across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
Rounding it Up
Noting the strong mental health content in the PCOA Conference Program, and the many positive pledges for support at the event, Andrew will leave the Beyond Blue fundraising page open until he hits 1,000km to allow more time for final donations.