KE Creative Events is an event management agency specialising in exceptional conferences, incentive programs, destination management services and brand activation. We produce fresh and inspiring moments that create connection. Our team of creators are passionate, engaged and committed to support our clients objectives.
We are offering this exciting and varied role to an experienced Events Manager who will be responsible for a number of conferences for our association, government and corporate clients as well as manage various activation campaigns for some of Australia’s iconic brands.
Qualifications & experience
- An intermediate to advanced level of EventsAir Software
- Bring a Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or events
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role desirable
- Proficient with Apple software and a good understanding of graphic design
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of audio-visual, Australian destinations and a good network of hotels and industry suppliers is recognised
- Displays in-depth knowledge of operational and logistics support required to deliver activations
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in recent work/projects
- High attention to detail, open communication and can work in a small team environment
Tasks & responsibilities
- The role will be responsible for the complete end to end management of a conference including budgets, sponsorship sales & exhibition design, call for abstracts, speaking liaison, marketing schedules including social media, conference app development & websites.
- The activation side requires a creative mind, understanding brand objectives, experiential marketing to confidently plan, design and execute activations that tell a story and bring our clients brands to life!
- The role requires the ability to manage and report directly to various stakeholders including conference committees, marketing teams, CEO’s, and suppliers to the event industry.
- Opportunity to participate in famil programs to experience & learn about various destinations
- Keep up to date with the industry through attending various networking and professional development events
- Incentive / bonus opportunities offered
- 12 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Bring in your own personality – we encourage you to be yourself, think differently, and dare to be different!
- We support flexibility – because we know that work is always better when life is good!
- This is a 12 month contract with the possibility for extension.
- Remuneration ($65K – $80K plus incentives)
- Date of commencement 1st May 2020
Please send cover letter to Nadia Kentera (email@example.com) by 15th April 2020
For more information please visit www.kecreative.com.au / Follow us on Insta: ke_creativeevents.