For Conference Planners and Organisers
The Association helps you by
Meeting and Event Planners and Organisers may need information and expertise in a number of areas. The following list is by no means exclusive but will give you an idea of the issues that can arise in planning or managing small or large meetings.
• Websites and online registration systems
• Exhibition Management
Are you using an Accredited Conference & Event Manager?
The PCO Association offers an Accreditation Program for individual Conference Managers and Companies. The following is a list of Accredited Members.
- Accredited Individuals - the list is in alphabetical order by surname.
- Certified Companies - the list is in alphabetical order by company
Business Partner Program
The PCO Association’s Business Partner Program is available to organisations with an interest in, or who supply to the conference and events sector. The Business Partner Program was developed to facilitate engagement between Professional Conference Organisers and the greater conference, meetings, and events community.
It's a great way to work with conference planners and organisers, get further details including Maxine Tod's (Director of Business Partnerships) contact information here
A special welcome to our new business partners.
- Skycity Auckland Convention Centre
- Millennium Hotels & Resorts
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Work with our business partners on your next event, see the list here
Join a Special Interest Group
Members and non-members are welcome to log in. We have SIGS on "Innovation" chaired by Danny Davis and "Technology" chaired by Craig Rispin. Members will also have access to Ric Willmot's business webinars.
More deails here.
Online learning will be the focus of our PD program in 2014. We have a wide range presenters and topics available.
For a copy of the program or to book a place... here.
International Affiliate Program
The Association has introduced an affiliate program for Meeting Planners and Managers from the PCO, Association and Corporate Sectors, outside Australia and New Zealand. Affiliates will have complimentary access to the full online learning program in 2014.
If you are interested, complete this application form.
Meetings Industry Conference Australia and New Zealand - Canberra 2014
“Building Business Opportunities in Australia and New Zealand”
The Association conference will be held in Canberra from the 30th of November to the 2nd of December 2014. Among other highlights being planned is a function at Parliament House.
If you are interested in speaking at the conference or conducting a workshop, please email a 200 word outline of your proposed presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference website: http://conference.pco.asn.au
The Association Blog
|CIM Magazine is the official publication of the PCO Association, members should check every issue for Industry News and Association updates.|
News and Events
- 10/03/2014 Join the Innovation Special Interest Group (SIG) The Innovation Special Interest Group (SIG) is off to a flying s...
- 07/03/2014 The four certainties: Life - Death - Taxes and ? If there is anything certain in business, it's that if you are h...
- 06/03/2014 Event Managers Webinar Date: Thursday, 27 March 2014 - Time: 1.30pm EST...
- 10/06/2013 Breakaway Travelclub PCO Member Travel Discounts through Breakaway Travelclub......