Individual membership of the PCO Association is available to conference and event managers, coordinators, producers, and in-house meeting planners.
Accreditation program for individuals and companies
- Use of member logo
- Online informative webinars
- Updates on industry trends
- Regular e-newsletters, member offers, and blog articles
- Opportunity to have a voice in issues that affect your business, position or career
- Discounted registration fees at the annual industry Conference
- SIG participation
- Dispute resolution
- Discounted rates for Conference & Exhibition Insurance with H2 Insurance Solutions
Who can join?
Eligibility for Membership shall be determined by the Management Committee as follows:
- Directors/Owners of Independent Conference & Event Management Companies
- Employees of Independent Conference & Event Management Companies
- Corporate In-house Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- Association In-house Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- In-house Government Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- Conference & Event Management Educators
- Any person whose core responsibility is the coordinator and/or management of conferences, meetings and events
The annual membership fee is AU$110.00 (inc GST), and is valid from 1st January to 31st December. For new members joining between 1st October and 31st December in any one year, membership will be credited until 31st December in the following year.
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Apply online to join the PCO Association here
Once you have completed the online membership form, you will receive an automated email response notifying you that your application has been received. Once your eligibility for membership has been confirmed, you will receive notification of the payment required.
Your application may be rejected without any reason being given.
The Association has access to a large email data base of Companies and Associations who hold conferences, meetings and events.