Individual membership of the PCO Association is available to conference and event managers, coordinators, producers and encompassing corporate in-house event managers.
Who can join?
Eligibility for Membership shall be determined by the Management Committee as follows:
- Directors/Owners of Independent Conference & Event Management Companies
- Employees of Independent Conference & Event Management Companies
- Corporate In-house Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- Association In-house Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- In-house Government Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- Conference & Event Management Educators
- Any person whose core responsibility is the coordinator and/or management of conferences, meetings and events
- Use of PCOA member logo
- Online learning – join our 30 minute knowledge sharing webinars
- Accreditation program for individuals and companies
- Connect on our social media platforms
- Sign up for our blogs sharing the latest on industry trends
- Regular e-newsletters and member offers
- Discounted registration fees at our annual industry Conference
- Opportunity to have a voice on issues that affect your business, position or career
- Collaborate with event planners in Special Industry Groups
- Networking opportunity with other industry professionals
- Conference & exhibition insurance rebate with H2 Insurance Solutions
- Opportunity to advertise a position vacant on the PCO website at a discount rate (Job must be within the Meeting & Events Industry)
- Providing a voice for Members on the (BECA) Business Events Council of Australia board
The annual membership fee is AU$110.00 (inc GST), and is valid from 1st January to 31st December. For new members joining between 1st October and 31st December in any one year, membership will be credited until 31st December in the following year.
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Apply online to join the PCO Association here
Once you have completed the online membership form, you will receive an automated email response notifying you that your application has been received. Once your eligibility for membership has been confirmed, you will receive notification of the payment required.
Your application may be rejected without any reason being given.
The Association has access to a large email data base of Companies and Associations who hold conferences, meetings and events.