|Date:||Thursday 30th April 2015|
|Time:||1.30pm to 2.00pm (AEST)|
|Where:||Online – join via your computer!|
About the Webinar…
Online marketing is the biggest opportunity we have to ensure we have an army of advocates (happy customers) spreading the word for us.
- Website – how to ensure your website is inviting, engaging and accessible to all viewers on all devices.
- Blog – how to use it as a central library of compelling content, and how to become a content superhero.
- Newsletter – enticing people to sign up for your newsletter, and streamlining the creation and delivery of it.
- Social media – getting into the habit of creating and curating content, 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week. Using social media as a customer relationship platform. How to use offers, events and advertising. When to use ‘boost’.
- SEO/SEM … Search engine optimisation and search engine marketing – ensuring you attract traffic from the right searches made by your potential customers.
About the Presenter…
Yvonne Adele (aka Ms Megabyte from the Today Show some years back) is the president of Social Media Club Melbourne and was one of a handful of speakers chosen by Amex to present at the nationwide ShopSmall events with David Koch and Michael Klim recently.
To register for this Webinar click here
For further information contact: Jillian Masters
The Professional Conference Organisers Association Inc
Phone: +61 0 435 374 476
The Professional Conference Organisers Association Inc (PCO Inc) a not for profit association incorporated in 2007