- This event has passed.
PCOA Webinar Series – Becoming Unstuck … A Guide to Moving Forward and Accomplishing What’s Important to You
June 26 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Date: Wednesday 26th June 2019
Time: 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm – Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Being STUCK is the gap between your current success cycle and your next success level. Stuck is what happens when successful business leaders are caught between their current level of success and the next level they need to move to in their industry, business or life to remain relevant. This next level is where they truly become significant in all areas of their business and all aspects of their life … health, wealth and relationships.
All too often Business Leaders reach a good level of success and over time if they stop moving, growing and evolving they become stuck, stale and stagnate. Stuck is what happens when people procrastinate about making a decision, taking the required action. The opposite of BEING STUCK, is HAVING MOMEMTUM. The best way to create momentum is to let go of the memories of the good old days and create a vision for your future!
- Explore why it is critical to define what your WHY is, and the importance of using that to actively pursue your key goals.
- Identify the four key goal setting areas and how to remain focused on what really counts for you.
- Understand the four ways to create the mindset you need to achieve all of your goals.
- Clarify the number one goal you want to achieve using a simple five step goal blueprint process.
- Understand what you need to start doing and stop doing in your life or career, to achieve your goals.
- Define what actions you need to complete in the first hour, first day, first week and first month back at work in order to beat procrastination once and for all.
KEITH ABRAHAM is the global authority on goal achievement and the creator of the GoalDriver™ Formula. A formula designed to accurately determine what energises and engages each individual, driving them to achieve their personal and professional goals with greater ease.
For the past 22 years this multi-award winning keynote speaker and best-selling author of five books, has spoken in 30 countries to more than 1.6 million people on how they can achieve what seems like the unimaginable, unreachable and the unattainable in their personal and professional life.