ACCREDITED! CONFERENCE AND EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANIES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
For a company to be awarded CEC accreditation it must have a minimum of one Certified Event Manager (CEM) employed in the business and additionally satisfy the following criteria that are audited by an independent certified practicing (CPA) accountant
• Evidence of business procedure and processes manual(s)
• Evidence of quality assurance systems
• Evidence of computerised conference/event registration management system
• Evidence of financial management systems and procedures
• Certificate of business registration
• Copy of the annual ASIC statement of solvency
• Copy of professional indemnity insurance policy and certificate of currency
• Copy of public liability insurance policy and certificate of currency
• Copy of standard engagement letter and engagement contract
This criteria is subject to an ongoing audit in order to maintain accreditation.
A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
THAT IS SUBJECT TO INDEPENDENT AUDIT.
For further information click here