Online learning will be the focus of our PD program in 2014. Members and non-members are welcome to log in.
- People already in the conference, meetings and events industry who need to update their skills
- People changing career or seeking career advancement
- New practitioners who want to learn more about the conference, meetings and events industry
- Organisations who want to improve the skills of their staff
- Directors/Owners of Independent Conference & Event Management Companies
- Association In-house Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- In-house Government Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- Corporate In-house Conference & Event Managers & Coordinators
- Employees of Independent Conference & Event Management Companies
The 2014 program will be published here in March.
More information here
The PCO Association Inc
ACT: PO Box 186 Macquarie ACT 2614
QLD : PO Box 1253, Nerang QLD 4211
News and Events
- 21/09/2015 Notice of Annual General Meeting Notice of Annual General Meeting...
- 20/07/2015 Delegate Boosting Programme The Delegate Boosting Programme, managed by Tourism Australia’...
- 10/03/2014 Join the Innovation Special Interest Group (SIG) The Innovation Special Interest Group (SIG) is off to a flying s...
- 07/03/2014 The four certainties: Life - Death - Taxes and ? If there is anything certain in business, it's that if you are h...
- 06/03/2014 Event Managers Webinar Date: Thursday, 27 March 2014 - Time: 1.30pm EST...
- 10/06/2013 Breakaway Travelclub PCO Member Travel Discounts through Breakaway Travelclub......