Professional Development Seminars and Workshops will be conducted throughout 2013. Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
Upcoming Professional Development Workshops are confirmed as follows:
WORKSHOP 1: RISK MANAGEMENT
WORKSHOP 2: HYBRID CONFERENCES & EVENTS
Professional Development Seminars and Workshops are open to members and non members, and available for:
- People already in the conference, meetings and events industry who need to update their skills
- People changing career or seeking career advancement
- New practitioners who want to learn more about the conference, meetings and events industry
- Organizations who want to improve the skills of their staff
For more information, please contact:
The PCO Association
PO Box 413 Tweed Heads NSW 2485
Phone: 1300 44 10 99
News and Events
- 17/05/2013 Event Management Workshops The Australian Centre for Event Management (ACEM) has announced ...
- 13/03/2013 Proposal to remove PCO's from EMDG scheme Australia’s Convention Bureaux work closely with Professional ...
- 04/02/2013 POSITION VACANT - AHURI The Australian Housing & Urban Research Institute (AHURI) has a ...
- 31/01/2013 POSITION VACANT - TAYLORED IMAGES Taylored Images: Conference, Meeting & Event Management, a leade...
- 18/10/2011 Media Release PCO Association to Partner with AIME in 2012/13/14...