Professional Development Seminars and Workshops will be conducted throughout 2013. Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
Upcoming Professional Development Workshops are confirmed as follows:
PRESENTATION & PITCHING SKILLS WORKSHOP
Professional Development Seminars and Workshops are open to members and non members, and available for:
- People already in the conference, meetings and events industry who need to update their skills
- People changing career or seeking career advancement
- New practitioners who want to learn more about the conference, meetings and events industry
- Organizations who want to improve the skills of their staff
For more information, please contact:
The PCO Association
PO Box 413 Tweed Heads NSW 2485
Phone: 1300 44 10 99
News and Events
- 03/12/2013 POSITION VACANT Team Member - Conference & Exhibition...
- 22/10/2013 Position Vacant (From Feb '14) An opportunity has become available for a Director of Industry P...
- 10/06/2013 Breakaway Travelclub PCO Member Travel Discounts through Breakaway Travelclub......
- 28/05/2013 Reforms to self-edcuation expense deductions As you are no doubt aware, many of our members have expressed co...
- 17/05/2013 Event Management Workshops The Australian Centre for Event Management (ACEM) has announced ...
- 13/03/2013 Proposal to remove PCO's from EMDG scheme Australia’s Convention Bureaux work closely with Professional ...