Date: Thursday 26 July 2018
| Time: 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm AEST
Think about your last conference….
• Did you reach the right people?
• Did you engage them in a positive way?
• Did you drive the right action?
Organising a conference is not only a big investment in terms of budget, but also time, resources and often emotional energy! So it’s essential that it delivers the outcomes your client, business or organisation need to justify the investment.
In this webinar expert conference program designer and Program Director of the PCOA Conference, Peta Moore, will take you through the steps required to ensure your next conference gets real results.
This will include how to:
• Set clear, measurable objectives that are realistic but will ensure a valuable return on investment
• Profile your audience and use that information to maximise results
• Use available tools and technology to run your conferences more efficiently, more cost-effectively and be more engaging.
Presenter – Peta Moore
Since entering the industry in 1996, Peta Moore has successfully managed a great variety of events from international conferences, to national roadshows, gala dinners, seminars and in-house workshops.
Having a unique understanding of event management from both ‘sides of the fence’, Peta worked in both client and agency roles prior to starting her own agency, Nectar Creative Communications in 2008. She has grown the business and now has an amazing team of event experts that offer that mix of being agile, adaptive & approachable; yet with proven structures and processes that ensure outstanding results.
Peta is inspired daily by her belief that a good story is authentic, makes a connection, inspires and takes an audience on a journey and a successful conference or event must do the same!
Find out more about Peta and the team at www.nectarcc.com.au