We’re on the hunt for full time Event & Sales Coordinator.
Ovations International Speakers Bureau is on the hunt for an experienced event coordinator, logistics coordinator, sales coordinator or travel arranger to become our Chief of Events (Events & Sales Coordinator).
Working with some of the most creative minds on the professional speaking circuit to create unforgettable events and experiences for our clients, you will need a love and knowledge of all things events, an eye for detail, a confident personality and experience in managing travel itineraries. Multi-tasking is your middle name – meaning you can be across many different projects at once, are able to prioritise conflicting requests and still have a spare arm to answer the phone! As a small and vibrant office, your strong communications skills and positive can-do attitude will be an essential part of the role.
As the Ovations Chief of Events you will be responsible for:
• Providing the administration support to the Sales team and CEO with contracting, speaker briefings and sales reporting
• Providing sales support to the business in you liaison with current, potential clients and speakers
• Managing speaker travel arrangements in conjunction with our travel providers
• Managing the invoice process and assisting the accounts team in follow up
• Maintaining and updating the Speaker database
• While not your main role, we take great pride in presenting the best speaker showcases in the business. You will assist in the selection of talent, negotiating with sponsors and running the events.
• You will also be assisting our CEO in all aspects of our marketing and social media. A love of the written word and your ability to schedule and manage will be essential for our newsletters and campaigns.
• Project management on an ad hoc basis
What are we looking for in our Chief of Events:
• Experience in the events, travel, logistics or schedule management Industry
• Experience in booking and managing travel itineraries
• Experience in administrative support to a team
• A personality that thrives on detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of computer proficiency and a willingness to learn new programs
• A mature attitude with the ability to confidently deal with and support high profile personalities
• Ability to work as part of a close knit team, and the drive to take ownership of projects
We are looking for someone who will be available to start quickly and hit the ground running. Ready for a role that will motivate and inspire? Please email your details and CV to our CEO Leanne Christie on firstname.lastname@example.org